Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by the broke and the bookish. What is Top ten Tuesday? Each week a topic is posted, and bloggers write their top ten of that topic.
Today I wanted to talk to you about the top 10 authors I would like to meet. These are in no particular order since I very bad at choosing.
1. John Green. He wrote my favorite book The Fault in Our Stars.
2. Adam Silvera. Although I haven’t read any of his books yet, the buzz is enough. He seems such a great writer and a nice person.
3. Jennifer L. Armentrout. Her books are just so addicting, how does she do that.
4. Maggie Sitefvater. Since I love The Raven Cycle.
5. Sarah Crossen. I want to know how you can put so much emotion in so little words.
6. Ellen Hopkins. For the same reason as Sarah Crossan.
7. Susan Ee. Her Penryn & the End of Days series is just wonderfull.
8. Victoria Schwab. Everything she writes is beautiful.
9. Eric Lindstrom. He writes realistic fiction and that’s something I am interested in. I haven’t read any of his books yet but I am dying to.
10. Tabitha Suzuma. She wrote a book about a taboo topic. I want to learn more about what it’s like to write about a taboo topic and …
Connect with me elsewhere: