Hi guys. Bookish (and not so bookish) thoughts is a meme created by bookishly boisterous. This meme gives book bloggers a chance to dabble in areas besides books (but those are welcome too).
1. I am busy with making my own dog leashes and collars. So far I like it very much. It’s hard, don’t get me wrong. But it’s fun. I make them from something called PP Multi cord, which is made from Polypropylene multifilament fibre. Look it up, if you want to make your own dog leashes and collars just as I do.
2. I am getting an exiting package in the mail in a couple of days. Guess what? Books, lots of books. This is exciting because I can do my first ever what’s in my mailbox Monday. Also their books, what’s not to like about that.
3. I am going away for the weekend. I am going away with the in laws. Where still going to be in the Netherlands but away all the same. It’s going to be a lot of fun, at least I hope so. Having anxiety, OCD and on and off again depressions, you never know what’s in store for you.
4. Speaking of having mental problems. If you want me to do a post dedicated to it, I will gladly do it. Also you can ask me questions any time, just so you know. At the moment it’s hard for me to live a normal live, to be honest. I have trouble with a lot of things but I am slowly getting there and that’s what’s important.
5. In two weeks time my dog will have to take an exam in obedience. She is not doing so great at the moment but that might be do to her estrus. Dogs are supposed to be less focussed. I hope she will excel when the moment is truly there.
6. I think I am at the brink of a reading slump. I can just feel it. I don’t feel like reading most of the time and I hate it. I still need to finish Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon before the weekend is over, since I promised you guys a review.
7. Recently I tried out hot yoga. I like it so much that I am going to stick with it. I admit the first time I stumbled a lot but I think that will get better in time, at least I hope so.
8. For those of you who don’t know I am from the Netherlands. Being from the Netherlands means that I am not that great in English. I wanted to tell you that it’s okay to correct me.
This is another kind of post then your used to but I had a lot of different things to say, so I thought why not try it this way. What do you think? Worth repeating?
Connect with me elsewhere: