5 Things on Sunday is a weekly meme created by reads and treats. Each week, host Kendra lists a topic and invites you to create a list of 5 things!
This week topic revolves around the 5 new things you want to try out.
1. Making my own dog leashes and collars. I already had a taste of it and I want more. Here is a sneak peak:
2. Photography. I love to try it out some time. There’s something so beautiful about well taken pictures.
3. Going on a vacation. I have been on vacations but not for over 5 years, I have OCD and going on a vacation is difficult for me. To try it out again will be a new experience.
4. Diving. My ultimate dream is to dive with orcas. I know, I know that’s ambitious with having OCD but I won’t give up on my dream, one day I will do it.
5. To study psychology. Because of my mental problems I have difficulty studying. I really want to study psychology and succeed. September is going to be the month I start so fingers crossed.
I could make a list of a 100 new things I want to do but alas here are the 5 that came to me the fastest. This post inspired me to make a bucket list. Maybe I’ll share it with you once it’s done and you are of course interested. What are your 5 new things to try? What did you think of my list?
Connect with me elsewhere: