5 Things on Sunday is a weekly meme created by reads and treats. Each week, host Kendra lists a topic and invites you to create a list of 5 things!
This weeks topic revolves around the things you don’t like about winter.
1. The cold. Absolutely hate that it’s cold. Although I love myself a sweatshirt, I don’t want to put it under a thick coat, a shawl and so on.
2. The fact that It gets dark so early. I don’t like It. I have to walk my dog and the dark makes it scary. I am a little bit afraid of the dark. Watched to much criminal minds haha.
3. Having a constant cold. I have a cold for over a month now. It doesn’t seem to go away, don’t know what to do anymore.
4. Slippery roads. In the Netherlands a lot goes by bicycle. Being on a slippery road with your bicycle is scary as hell.
5. Getting from outside to inside. Your fingers will hurt, omg.
Connect with me elsewhere: